Banana and Nutella Muffins

okay.. this is a really random bake.

There were 5 really ripe bananas shouting at me... asking me to eat them but seriously, I won't be able to eat 5 mushy, bruised bananas in one night.

So, there came the thought... I'll bake something out of it.

Can't spend much time, so I made the recipe out. It turned out pretty good as I added nutella in it, though I think, I should have added more. Including baking time, I think it took me like max 35 mins in making them.





The recipe as I remember it,

5 ripe bananas (mashed up)

75 grams of butter (melted)

1 cup sugar

1 cup self-raising flour

2-3tbsp milk

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla essence

1-2 tbsp nutella (depends if you're a normal or crazy nutella fan)

Procedures

Put melted butter and banana together. Mix well. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and mix again. Lastly, add in flour and then the milk till a smooth consistency is obtained.

Pour mixture into muffin pans or paper cups and bake it in 180 degrees for 20-25 mins.


makes around 10

Serve when cool, or eat it hot!!!

Comments